MORE THAN A QUARTER OF AMERICANS THINK ONE-NIGHT STANDS DON'T COUNT

posted by Morning Edge - 

It looks like there are varying definitions of exactly what constitutes “cheating” these days. According to a new survey “News” and “YouGov” what constitutes “cheating” is not what we all thought.

 The shocking part of the survey, of the 1832 respondents, 73% absolutely considered them cheating. But that means that the other 27% think that one-nighters are acceptable.

Then, there’s the Internet. More than half of those asked said that simply ‘flirting’ counted as cheating, although it wasn’t made clear what specifically counted as flirting. If you have an active profile on a dating site that’s updated, then 63% say that’s out-of-bounds. If you’re sexting someone other than your girlfriend, then 69% say that you’re a cheater.

 Generally, the gage should be this: if you wouldn’t want your girlfriend to know about it, then you probably shouldn’t be doing it. We all know what is right and what is wrong.

Source: Maxim

title

Content Goes Here