Andrea Heming,had a secret ingredient to make her food to die for – boric acid. The Nevada woman regularly poisoned her husband’s food so that he would get sick and then not want to have sex.
Two years ago, the 49-year-old woman pleaded guilty to poisoning her husband’s food. She admitted that she put boric acid in her husband’s energy drinks, whipped cream, and EVEN his Lucky Charms!
Heming told police that she was tired of having sex with him. She also said, “I wouldn’t use that much to kill him, but just enough to make him not have an erection.”
Just a spoonful of sugary Lucky Charms helps the boric acid go down.
Boric acid is often used to kill cockroaches. The man suffered from diarrhea and nose bleeds for months until he realized that his marshmallow hearts, stars, and horseshoes were slowly killing him.
Her husband told the story of how Heming once went after a flight attendant with chemicals.
“She did reveal to me a story where she was a flight attendant at one time, and she had a customer — you know a passenger who was she said was unruly. She actually put sedatives in her drink.”
The night before Heming was due to be sentenced, she went on the run and has been on the lam since 2015. Law enforcement officials believe Hemming is hiding in Mexico.
If she is caught, she faces up to 15 years in prison.